Friday, May 3, 2013

Crocheted Baby Blanket

Crocheted Baby Blanket


Hook size G
Yarn: Bernat Baby (or any soft 3-ply)
Abbreviations: ch=chain sc=single crochet dc=double crochet sk=skip
Row 1: Ch 120.
Row 2: Sc into second ch, and dc into third ch from hook. Keep repeating this sequence, *sc, dc back and forth until reaching the end of the row. Ch 1, turn. Dc in every sc, sc in every dc.*. Repeat from * to * until blanket has reached desired length.
Edging: 6 dc into first sc. Sk 3, sc. 6dc into same hole, sk 3, sc. Repeat until pattern is repeated all of the way around the edge. BO. Weave in ends.Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds so easy and just what I need for a quick project. I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I want to make this blanket, but make it wider. How many sts would I chain in order to do that?

    I like to make baby blankets large enough that the child can use them for at least a couple of years.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)