Friday, September 26, 2014

· An Update ·


^ My warm, fuzzy, never-ever-want-to-take-it-off  flannel half circle skirt ^

Right after I promised more frequent blog posts, I realized I had spoken too soon. The reason is, we're sewing like crazy for a upcoming trip, so I really don't have time to take pictures of all of these outfits, upload, edit, and blog about them. When I have the choice to either sew more clothing or take pictures of existing clothing, the choice is an easy one. 
Nevertheless, we will take hundreds of lovely pictures while we're on our trip, and once we're back, we'll be blogging like crazy.
I'll try to still post on here until then, but it isn't going to be as frequent as I promised. *tear* So sad!
~~~~
Meanwhile, today is the last day to support Wearing History Clothing!! The campaign ends at 7:42 PM EDT, and she is less than $100 away from being able to extend the sizing of her clothing. Please support her by pledging HERE on Kickstarter.
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)