Friday, July 18, 2014

~ This Week In Pictures

Unfortunately I've haven't had any time to sew this week, due to a very crazy schedule. Here's what I have been doing though:

I got my first pair of American Duchess shoes EVER!! Eeekk!! I love them so much. I want to wear them everywhere. I can't wait to get my colonial outfit made!
Until then though, I'll be wearing them with my soon-to-be-made Emma Timmins dress. I found pictures of 1890s shoes that are of a very similar style. I'm really happy about that. I had no idea what I would wear with it before!

We went fishing on Lake Michigan today, and caught 4 steelhead and 1 coho. My two were 11 lbs ^....

And 13 lbs. That was a lot of fun. (Somebody needs a new hairdo)
Tomorrow we'll be canning salmon for the first time ever!

For two days in a row we were painted a room in our church, transforming it from a hideous 70's green, to a nice, neutral tan color sceme.

Here's sort-of an after picture. This was after the first coat. I can't wait to see how it looks on Sunday!

Phew! It's been a busy, busy week. I hope to get my Emma T dress done, (and a leazing apron), and start on a 1940's Anne Adams dress in pink paisley for the Historical Sew Fortnightly. It's due the 1st of August!! (Pressure = on.)

Visit the blog live to leave a comment. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)